CG Detroit is accepting applications for a summer intern. Are you looking for an opportunity to gain experience and develop your skillset in a fast-paced, dynamic vehicle and interior graphics company in Farmington Hills, Michigan? We’re looking for a summer intern who is hard-working, professional and reliable. In turn, we’ll help you expand your creativity and skillset, as well as your resume.
Under our guidance, you will shadow team members and leaders to explore various potential careers across our company.
As a CG Detroit intern, you can expect to have the following experiences:
- Production of customized vehicle graphics (weeding, processing, trimming and shipping)
- Fabrication and installation of interior custom signage and graphics (murals)
- An introduction to vehicle graphics removal from existing vehicles and installing custom graphics on new vehicles, including cars, vans, trucks and large trailers
- Introduction to the operation of graphics equipment, such as our router, laminator and plotter
- Introduction to vehicle templating, including possible exposure to vehicles used within motorsports
- Design and engineering of vehicle graphics
This internship is paid and will require an estimated 20-25 hours weekly, with an opportunity to work as much as 40 hours.
This production-oriented internship is an opportunity for you to gain knowledge of creative graphics and the company’s workings. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CG Internship” in the subject line.
To learn more about our company and see examples of our work, please visit us at www.cgdetroit.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.