CG Detroit®, a fast-paced and dynamic vehicle graphics and signage firm located in Farmington Hills, Michigan, is looking to add a talented, energetic, and career-driven Production Specialist to our team. This position is specific to the daily operation of our Digital Print department. We are proud of our legacy of success and are poised to take the next step in our growth.
The core job function will include the printing of full/partial vehicle wraps, wall murals, signage, banners and more. Commitment to exceptional quality control along with a keen eye for color and detail is a must.
- Current equipment includes two solvent-based Mimaki printers and one UV printer
- Expertise with RIP and color management software
- Management and procurement of digital print inventory
- Continual education of trends in materials and print equipment
- Ability to color match and troubleshoot to maintain accurate color replications
- Understanding of printer maintenance and upkeep, as well as coordination with vendors for preventive maintenance and repair when necessary
- Experience printing on a wide variety of media
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
There may be times when the Production Specialist will be needed to help in our service area with general production-related tasks. Those tasks may include:
- Vinyl trimming
- Packaging and shipping of vinyl graphics
- Light installation of vehicle graphics and/or flat panel wall murals
- Laminator operation
- General shop maintenance
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with Wide Format Digital Print.
If we are describing a role and place that you would like to know more about, please start a conversation with us by emailing your resume to email@example.com, including “Production Specialist – Digital Print/Wide Format” in the subject line.
To learn more about our firm, please visit us at www.cgdetroit.com, where you can view examples of our exemplary work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.