CG Detroit is a fast-paced and dynamic vehicle graphics and signage company located in Farmington Hills, Michigan. We are ready to add a talented, energetic, career-minded Account Services Representative to our team.
This critical role will primarily provide administrative and customer service support for the daily management of a major client.
Core functions of this role will include a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Email correspondence with the customer
- Daily management of a client-specific order portal
- Daily processing of new production orders
- Potential client assistance with the scheduling of vehicle graphics installations on a nationwide basis
- Assisting with inventory management of stocked vehicle graphics “kits”
- 3+ years of experience in customer service or administrative support
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals within and across the organization at all levels, both internally and externally
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- While not mandatory, some experience within the graphics and/or signage industry is a plus
- Provide support to Account Development Managers
- Generation of quotes, production orders and installation schedules for each project
- Help to coordinate with production, installation and operational teams to ensure consistent service delivery for clients
- Meet deadlines and possess the ability to work under pressure
If we’re describing a role and place you would like to learn more about, please start a conversation by emailing your resume to email@example.com, including “Account Services Representative” in the subject line.
To learn more about our company and see examples of our work, please visit us at www.cgdetroit.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.