CG Detroit is a fast-paced and dynamic vehicle graphics and signage company located in Farmington Hills, MI. We want to add a talented, energetic, career-minded Account Development Manager to our team.
This high-level sales and account management position emphasizes the growth and development of our major accounts that utilize CG Detroit’s services for vehicle graphics, wraps, interior graphics and signage. Most of our clients are Michigan-based organizations with vehicle fleets geographically dispersed across the United States.
The core function of this important position is to manage and build long-term relationships with key decision-makers for many of our longest-standing clients who consider us a key business partner who contributes to their brand management through fleet vehicles.
In addition to managing a complex book of business, you will also be tasked with developing new business accounts.
This position will play a significant role in our continued growth and requires a dedicated sales professional who is comfortable working with top decision-makers and has a proven track record of growing revenue with key accounts.
- 3+ years of experience in sales in fleet graphics and/or vinyl wraps and industry-standard materials
- 3+ years of experience effectively conveying value propositions to all management levels of customers and/or partners
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals within and across the organization at all levels, internally and externally
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Responsible for generating revenue through existing customers and new business/account pursuits
- Generate quotes for clients, including estimated product and labor
- Forecast and track client progress in relation to stated goals
- Coordinate with production, installation and operational teams to ensure consistent service delivery
- Meet deadlines and possess ability to work under pressure
If we’re describing a role and place you would like to learn more about, please start a conversation by emailing your resume to email@example.com, including “Account Development Manager” in the subject line.
To learn more about our company and see examples of our work, please visit us at www.cgdetroit.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.